Treasury Capital and Liquidity Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 05 Sep 18
This job is performed by an experienced treasury professional who has a profound knowledge in the financial/banking industry. Reporting directly to the Head of HK Treasury, the candidate will be exposed to an ongoing new product development environment and is required to have direct interactions with business units regarding capital and liquidity risk management.
- Assisting to oversee the group’s balance sheet and capital requirement and manage liquidity risk at regional level;
- Participating and developing action plans in line with new business and new product development;
- Partnering with business units, understanding market dynamics and funding needs on an ongoing basis;
- Analyzing funding structure and financing mix, identifying liquidity risk and recommending mitigating actions for business units;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system includes the drafting of policies & procedures, participating in system UAT etc.;
- Supervising and coaching junior staff on operational issues.
- Knowledge in financial accounting;
- Knowledge in financial products.
Skills and Abilities
- 6 years relevant experience with exposure in international banks or financial institutions;
- Candidates with hands-on experience in providing financing solution to internal or external clients would be an added advantage;
- Working experience in corporate treasury, business treasury, middle office, or project management will be preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail and customer oriented mentality;
- Effective communicator with good command of English and Putonghua;
- Strong PC skills and mastery of MS application.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Accounting/ Finance/ Business;
- Qualified member of CPA/CFA/FRM is an added advantage.