Reporting to the Head of HK Teasury, the candidate will be acting as part of a regional treasury team responsible for the financing activities in both the money market and capital market. He/She is exposed to the opportunity of engaging in public market, with Front offices and Back offices within the CICC Hong Kong Group. The job responsibilities associated with this role include but not limited to the below.
- Assisting supervisor to oversee the group’s funding requirement and make available relevant financing plan at regional level;
- Partnering with business units, assisting on-boarding of new business initiatives and products, understanding market dynamics and funding needs on an ongoing basis;
- Participating in the Group’s note issuance activities;
- Liaising with banks on credit facility application and maintenance;
- Calculating and maintaining record of financing costs and fund transfer pricing;
- Coordinating the bank account management;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database, management reporting and the setting up and updating of policies & procedures;
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience in corporate treasury, business treasury, financial accounting, management reporting, treasury operation or related areas in banking or financial institutions;
- Working experience in note issuance and/or loan documentation is an added advantage;
- Knowledge in financinal accouting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, detail and customer oriented mentality;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment;
- Good command of English and Putonghua;
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business/ Economics;
- Qualified member of CPA or CFA would be an added advantage.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.