Treasury Operations - Operations Support Analyst, Officer
The Operations Support Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for monitoring, assessing, and evaluating processes related to Treasury Post-Trade execution and confirmation. Interprets documents/data and makes recommendations. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- To support daily operations in treasury products post trade execution such as signature verification, documentation review, sanction screening, timely escalation, and reconciliation etc.
- To ensure timely and proper execution of daily outstanding confirmation, monthly billing, reconcilement, sanctions screening, documentation checking, departmental coordination etc.
- To resolve long outstanding issues such as late receipt of trade confirmation
- Prepare periodic reports and handle client enquiries for operations matters
- Apply internal policies to solve related operational issues and ensure compliance with various regulations/policies
- Coordinate between various internal parties and counterparties to resolve queries and issues related to operations support
- Provide assistance to section head to perform system testing and formulate new operations procedures for new products and streamline the existing job process
- Support administrative duties related to corporate hygiene
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
- Minimum1 year of relevant experience
- Good Knowledge in Treasury Products.
- Detail-oriented with minimum supervisory required
- Good communication in both English and Cantonese
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure
- University degree level
- Proficient in MS Office
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting