Treasury Operations Associate
The Interactive Brokers group is seeking: Treasury Operations Associate to join its Corporate Treasury team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate should be able to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. Job Description and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the local Hong Kong Treasury Manager and the global Cashiering Manager this position will support cash management functions related to exception processing for Interactive Brokers' global brokerage customer receipts and disbursements and general treasury tasks such as:
Qualifications and Skills
- Monitor and resolve customer funding exceptions
- Resolve transaction discrepancies between the firm's internal system and the bank statement
- Interface with compliance, risk, customer service and other internal groups on customer funding exceptions
- Interface with banks on customer funding issues
- Identify and design improvements to cashiering systems and payment methods
- Execute payments via SWIFT messages to banks
- Cash forecast and cash management
- Participate in a variety of treasury group projects
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Any additional foreign languages are a plus
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, follow-through and results-oriented
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely
Company Overview Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info