Treasury and Structured Product Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Treasury and Structured Product Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Work with internal counterparts like product teams, sales management teams and frontline staff on all foreign exchange and structured products to achieve the volume and revenue targets set for all lines of treasury and structured products
- Actively engage in business activities, mainly via phone contact with customers for their new transactions and the rollover of current portfolios
- Provide technical support to the relationship management team in their dealings with sophisticated and jumbo structured products
- Provide technical and skill coaching to junior and new joined staff within team in order to meet the expectation
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid industrial experience in either the wholesale or retail environment with a focus on the manufacturing or distribution of treasury and structured products
- Ability to write high level market commentaries and product communications
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of all wealth management products, including investment and with an expertise in customer portfolio management and the use of Wealth Explorer
- Valid investment and wealth management licenses with accreditation
- Relevant insurance, investment and Mandatory Provident Fund licenses required
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Cantonese and a communicative level of Mandarin
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008SRA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited