- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortune Fountain Capital Limited
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Good timing to join an expanding team, right title and salary package will be offered to right candidates
About the Company:
Based in Hong Kong, Silver Fountain Trust HK Limited, a member of Continental Growth Wealth Management Limited, which in fact is a group company of Fortune Fountain Capital Limited in Hong Kong.
Established in 2017, Silver Fountain Trust HK Limited is the Group’s regulated trust platform focusing on the needs of the Group’s high-net-worth-individual (HNWI) clients and serves its clients from all around the world by providing excellent fiduciary services such as wealth structuring, asset protection, succession planning, investment advice, family office services and advisory services including tax and legal.
Silver Fountain Trust HK Limited offers sound, efficient, independent and fair advice without conflict of interest and aims to protect assets by planning succession and to become a leading trust company. Furthermore, its focus is on the individual needs of its clients and is offering tailor-made solutions in the field of wealth planning, in particular estate planning and asset protection:
- Establishment and administration of Trusts, Foundations and Companies in offshore jurisdictions; and
- Family Office Services.
In addition, as a member of Continental Growth Wealth Management Limited, the following financial and non-financial services can be introduced to its clients by internal experts, if requested:
- Legal advice
- Tax planning
- Insurance brokerage services
- Immigration and relocation services
- Handle daily payments, entries input, reconciliations and other general accounting tasks
- Assist senior members in the team to prepare regular financial and management reports
- Participate in updating, improving and implementing internal process, policies and procedures as well as system integration
- Participate in annual audit of the Company
- Work on other projects as required
- Bachelor Degree holder with a major in Finance or Accounting, CPA qualification is preferred
- At least 2 years of finance experiences gained from the trust industry, with hands-on experience to handle full set of books
- Possession of some knowledge on HK/IFRS, experience in consolidation accounting is preferred
- Excellent team player with a strong mindset of flexibility, cooperativeness and independence, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin proficiency is a must.
- Interested parties please provide full resume with current and expected salaries together with availability
- All information collected will be kept in strict confidence for a period of 24 months and will be used for recruitment purpose only
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be informed