Trust Relationship Officer - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Trust Relationship Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support Trust Relationship Managers to service a portfolio of client relationships, whilst ensuring efficient and quality services are provided to clients, with high standard of compliance of risk control and compliance policies.
- Assume all rounded trust management and support functions in servicing of a portfolio of client relationships.
- Assist in the review of trust structures including positions of trust assets and liabilities, wishes of the settle or asset contributors relating to the distribution and management of trust assets.
- Ensure trust structures are administered in accordance with the parameters set down in individual trust and company instruments and the laws or regulations in various jurisdictions.
- Support Trust Relationship Managers in client meetings and prepare papers for meetings when required.
- Facilitate and coordinate with different function units including Trust Administration, Fiduciary Support, Global Processing Department, other HSBC units, service providers and professional advisors to follow up and complete clients' requests and tasks as requested by Trust Relationship Managers.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with accounting, business background or related disciplines
- Company Secretarial qualification is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of trust business, tax, accounting or company secretary
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Detail oriented, able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2VA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited