Sr. Recruitment Consultant - Team Digital
As one of the most experienced and leading Data analytics and cloud solution providers, our client has established a solid proven track record of delivering sophisticated technology solutions to multinational corporate customers and local enterprises across a diverse range of industries. The company has also developed strong expertise in mobile platforms, including O2O business and entertainment apps. Our client enjoys a well-established network as well as a wealth of experience in the IT industry worldwide, all backed by a solid track record in serving local and multinational clients in Hong Kong, Macau, and Mainland China for two decades.
We are looking URGENTLY for multiple Full Stack Developers incl. 1 Team Leader to join their team. You will work in a newly formed project team on client-site closely with product teams and front end (UI/UX) developers to code the services that will enable the customer journeys. Junior-level candidates are also welcome to apply!
Working as part of high performing DevOps scrums you will be responsible for coding server-side services/front-end mobile app that conforms to the standards set out by the application development lead. You will be responsible for integrating those services with the front-end components.
Success for you is developing market differentiating services as part of an agile, customer-centric development capability.
- Managing Microservices API access with data owners
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Work with our platform engineering team, utilizing agile best practice
- Build platform services and tools and improve existing ones
- Take part in decisions related to how we build new capabilities and functionality
- Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with our fellow engineers, designers, QA, and others
- Develop mobile app/components for iOS
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Previous working experience as a Python / Java Developer for 3-5 years
Junior-level candidates are also welcome to apply!
- Hands-on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (iOS / Android)
- Experience working with source code management tools (e.g. Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience working with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Proficient in database concepts and constructs, including data models (normalization, foreign key, surrogate key, etc)
- Proficient working with large data volumes (e.g. millions to billions of records)
- Proficient performance tuning SQL, including use of explains plans, partitions, hints, etc.
- Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software or scripts
- Experience in Public Cloud Azure (Preferred), AWS, GCP
- 2 or more years professional “DevOps” experience managing toolchains and cloud-based production environments and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Azure, Python / Java)
- Proficient in the use of SQL and SQL scripts
- Experience in Automated Testing Tool, for unit test and the functional end-to-end test, for both back-end and front-end mobile. Have the mindset/experience of Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in developing a mobile app in either iOS native coding or React Native
- Fluent English AND Cantonese
- Immediately available highly preferred!
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment but permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- up to 50K basic x 12 monthly salary
- 12 AL days
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via email@example.com (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.