UX Design Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead UX Design Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Prioritize and Coordinate design deliverables by developing a solid understanding of business needs and customer needs.
- Scope design requests, prioritize deliverables, and manage executive expectations for experience changes.
- Effectively manage a team of designers, oversee day to day operations and efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for design staff management including mentoring, performance development and recruitment.
- Collaborate with User Research, CX team and product management to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences.
- Drive a human centered design process that spans all phases of development.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of designers.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Extensive years of experience in UX and Digital Design.
- Relevant management experience.
- Line management experience, supporting and developing others.
- Team management such as Mentorship or coaching.
- Career management.
- Performance management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Project management.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.