A well-established Financial Institution with aggressive growth planning is currently building and expanding their UX/ UI team in Hong Kong.
- Build, setup, maintain and manage a brand-new UX/ UI team
- Deliver customer first digital products with intuitive user experiences through research, concept idealization, wire framing, sketching, product prototyping and user interface design
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across digital platform operations
- Define problems and objectives, map user flows, prototype interactions, and create and launch market-changing / market-first products
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- More than 10-year working experience in Digital UX/UI Design and delivery
- 2+ years experiences in people/ team management
- Expertise in UX, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop and inDesign)
- Solid experiences working with agile methodology
- Creative, innovative and well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.