Our client, a Chinese-based Fortune 500 insurance company, is looking for an Underwriting Manager. The company is a leading life insurance company in Mainland China and looking forward to expand their business in Hong Kong and the APAC region. As a large-scaled life insurance firm, the company can offer competitive remuneration package (i.e. with guarantee double pay and bonus).
- Assess insurance policies and applications according to the company’s guidelines and risk management principles
- Monitor underwriting work of the team
- Provide professional response to enquiries from sales representatives, and handle complaints relating to underwriting
- Manage and lead junior underwriters
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration, Actuarial, and other relevant discipline
- With 3-5 years of underwriting experience in the insurance industry
- Professional experience in life insurance and asset management
- Good team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong management skills with analytical thinking
- Proficient in written & spoken English & Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. For further discussion, welcome to call +852 3589 6896 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.