Unified Communication Engineer - Corporate and Investment Banking - Hong Kong
"You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (Desktop, collaboration, archiving...) . The department is composed of 20+ Administrator using Agile framework
We are looking for an experienced Collaboration engineer with experience in exchange perimeter (on premise and/or online solution), SharePoint infrastructure, MDM environment (AirWatch) and exposure to projects in a large scale infra environment. The candidate should have a strong technical background in Microsoft suite including skype, exchange, SharePoint. To provide Support and deliver Unified collaboration deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
You will have the opportunity to work on latest technologies on regional projects with a high level of autonomy to propose and innovate to achieve the right value for our users.You will be exposed to a rich multi culutural environment and be able to developp and learn latest methodology to improve productivity..
The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology. Main responsibilities of the team:
- Support production platforms across all products under the department's responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Operational tasks such as upgrades and maintenance for messaging & collaboration services in Asiapac
- Operational Support of messaging & collaboration services including but not limited to Exchange and Outlook (and associated services) in Asiapac
- Manage/Support projects and new initiatives for messaging & collaboration services in Asiapac
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service and etc.)
- Monitor all technical platforms, for quality and continual service provisioning, including tracking and alerting (queues, backups, errors, event logs)
- Create and maintain technical documentations as well as provide regular training to desktop support teams
- As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment"
Profile required Skills Required: Academic Background and Certifications, Experience:
- College degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience on Messaging (exchange, OWA) environment, Experience on Microsoft Exchange online would be a plus
- Experience administering Microsoft technologies (Skype, Exchange, SharePoint)
- Experience administering MDM (AirWatch)
- Experience administering Archiving systems (Global Relay) would be a plus
- Experience as a Skype Administrator (recording system environment, skype mobile, skype external access) would be a plus
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology would be a plus
- Knowledge with power shell, knowledge of active directory
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams
- Care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Has a passion to share knowledge amongst the community.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Attention to details
- Interacting with various people
"SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed - and continue to develop - advanced programs to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development program, a Junior program for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities."
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2019/11/13