I'm currently looking for a China Offshore Bond Sales Banker for my client, an international Banking.
This role will be located in Shanghai, and therefore, candidates who are willing to relocate to Shanghai would be the best fit to this role.
- Develop and maintain sound investment channels for distribution of China bond and securitization products to offshore market in cooperation with relevant teams from their Group.
- Support China DCM team in evaluating risks in association with bond and securitization products underwriting.
- Distribution China bond and securitization products outside mainland China market (e.g. Hong Kong) on both primary and secondary basis.
- Perform the functions of marketing, customer service, order taking, dealing duties and team administration
- Handle all inquiries from offshore investors, external counterparties involving in transactions.
- Provide constructive idea and deliver solution to assist formulating and implementing China offshore distribution strategies/programs
- Study feasibility of new products, ideas and to keep abreast of market development
Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and ideally Japanese as well
Minimum of 2+ years’ relevant banking experience with sound knowledge of bonds pricing and bonds marketing in sell-side
Solid experience in managing bonds transactions for private banking institutions, banks, financial institutions and asset managers in Hong Kong, China or other major markets.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drop WhatsApp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!