Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a candidate for their Credit Control team for the Corporate Banking Department.
About the Team:
The Credit & Control Section is responsible for the credit risk analysis and control of the China corporate banking customer portfolios and related mitigation including credit application, rating application preparation, monitoring of the customer credit performance, etc. The Section’s role is crucial in supporting the Corporate Banking Department to achieve its business target and comply with regulatory requirements.
- To handle all credit related matters including review of latest financials of obligors upon receipt of financial statements, rating review, long-term loan review, compliance of credit approval conditions and instructions, security control and submission of information for credit assessment by Head Office;
- To constantly review existing credit commitments to identify potential credit problems and to ensure conformity with agreement terms; to recommend and implement appropriate actions should an unfavorable trend be developed;
- To help identify potential issues which would be subject to relevant Procedure manual and the Management’s instruction issued from time to time.
- To help CCS in enhancing the capacity on credit risk analysis and monitoring which will support the corporate banking department in fulfilling its business targets;
- To participate in subordinate supervision and training for VP level colleagues within the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with CFA, CPA and other certificates related to corporate credit analysis as advantages;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit analysis and credit proposal preparation;
- Experience in team management and in PRC SOE credit analysis are preferred;
- Strong financial analysis and financial projection skills with sound product and industry knowledge on PRC corporations;
- Proficient with MS Office, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuter; VBA skills are desirable;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com