* A Renowned Asian Bank * Hybrid Role- Business/ Project Manager * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a renowned Asian Bank, is looking for a high caliber to join as a VP- Business Manager to support their equity- based products. The successful candidate will have significant exposure to the front office and will partner closely with the various team leads in our technology, operations, compliance, and risk departments in ensuring that deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Coordinate new business initiatives, process enhancement, regulatory compliance projects (e. Stock Exchange related projects and manage the required NPA (New Product Approval)
- Ensure business strategy considers market structure and regulatory changes
- Manage In-house market connectivity and market data project rollout
- Manage strategic project for in-house Order Management System (OMS) and Execution Management System (EMS)
- Work with OMS vendor and internal IT product and development team to prioritise changes.
- Collaborate with COOs, traders, compliance, development team, production support team to implement high capacity, high availability systems
- Partner with all control functions to support the enhancement of the control and compliance environment including contributing to remedial programs relating to regulatory inspections
- Incident management and outsourcing assessment.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance, information technology or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with equity-based products, preferably at least 3 years in project management.
- Experience in the securities brokerage business especially electronic trading is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of equities market structure and technology, support business lines in adoption of new regulatory policies/guidelines and adherence to conduct and control best practices is required.
- Self-motivated, with ability to build rapport with other stakeholders and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese