* Esteemed Regional Corporate and Commercial Bank * Growing Platform * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate and Commercial Bank, is looking for a VP- Business Manager to support their wholesale and corporate banking business.
- Act as Business Manager for HK Wholesale Banking for various tasks alignment among in-country Business Segments
- Participate in various Projects / Task Forces being assigned, helping to liaise within HK Wholesale Banking Business Units, collecting/compiling information, etc.
- Prepare regular/ad-hoc management reports and presentation deck for HK Wholesale Banking and HK Corporate Banking.
- Provide support to Corporate Banking Client Coverage teams, including but not limited to preparation of Facility Letter, act on instructions related to Credit Lines' Implementation via internal systems, etc.
- Provide Supporting/Control Units the required information update from business perspectives (e.g. business pipelines, business financial performance, etc.).
- Partner with Control Units to coordinate and monitor relevant Wholesale Banking business process risks (e.g. business limits utilization monitoring, coordination of policies and procedures review, follow up on audit findings, etc.) and timely escalate any control issues to management.
- University graduate or professional with recognized qualifications in banking, finance or related business disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' experience in business management/ planning related with basic knowledge in credit approval & control Or relationship manager of corporate or commercial banking
- Sound knowledge of credit products and credit analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)