VP- Cash and Delta One Middle Office
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
·A Leading Investment Bank ·Team Head Role ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as a VP- Cash and Delta One Middle Office to lead a small team and support Asia ex-Japan markets. This incumbent will be reported to Head of Middle Office, Asia ex-Japan directly.
- Lead a small team to provide support and control to cash equity and delta one trading desks.
- Liaising with the Front Office and Middle Office teams on day to day controls and issues
- Performing team governance and ensuring all day to day queries / concerns are handled in appropriate and timely manner
- Verification and production of various regulatory reports. (ie SEBI, FSS, SFC, MAS).
- Build a strong network across multiple departments within the firm such as Trading, Product Control, Compliance, Audit, Technology and other areas of Operations.
- Maintain team continuity and ensure proper support coverage at all times.
- Maintain oversight of onshore and offshore tasks to ensure timely and accurate completion of team responsibilities.
- Actively contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with other departments. Drive best practice and ensure control standards are met operationally
- Drive the operations control agenda for the team. Proactively identify and remediate control gaps.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years experience in trade support/ desk assistant role with minimum 6 years experience in supervisory/ team lead capacity gained from investment banking environment.
- Experience in supporting Derivatives business and knowledge of equity products (i.e. Listed FnO, Stock, Swaps, Options, and Pnote etc.)
- Knowledge of different Asian markets including legal, compliance, settlement and tax rules would be a plus.
- Strong risk and control mindset
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.