* Esteemed Regional Corporate Bank * Team Lead Role * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a VP for the Payment Operations to lead a team of 5 people and this incumbent will be reported to the Team head of Payment Operations.
- Exercise delegated authority to approve and release all kind of transactions to ensure such transactions are processed in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Manage various currencies and system's different cut-off time to ensure all transactions are completed accurately with no omission
- Supervise to ensure the proper screening of all transactions and identify any suspicion or irregularities may exist in customer's instruction to prevent potential risk
- Provide input and perform as a leader in system enhancement and implementation project for processing capability improvement
- Manage and oversee the UATs/ BCP drills pertaining to the various payments systems & processes
- Establish procedures to ensure its control adequacy, effectiveness with the objective to improve the overall productivity and risk management
- Keep track on changes in related payment regulatory requirements, market practice, conditions and development in processing practice
- Set out performance objectives for team members and undertake regular performance review
- Provide coaching to subordinates to maximize their development potential
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in payment operations with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Wide experience in operations areas as well as compliance checking against AML and Anti-terrorism.
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Mature personality, detail-minded and innovative to deliver sustained improvement.
- Good PC skills in MS Office.
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English, preferably good commend in Mandarin