A newly created role within Asset Management Division
A newly created position in Asset Management Division
- To develop macroeconomic framework and asset allocation strategy across multiple asset classes. Formulate tactical, mid-term and long term multi-asset investment views.
- To develop and manage fixed income product / investment strategies covering Global interest rate and Asian credit.
- Monitor and maintain such strategies as well as to provide market commentary and marketing on such strategies.
- To work with other members of the team to develop quantitative investment models as well as ad-hoc research projects. Provide fundamental macroeconomic, fixed income and strategy views to the team.
- Active contribution to the team’s presentation and reports.
Skills & experience
- Over 4 years related experience with demonstrable solid knowledge in macroeconomic, fixed income and asset allocation research.
- Experience in creating asset allocation models and trading fixed income products.
- Quantitative and programming skills (R / Python) is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.