As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
- Design and deploy Operations Innovation Project by detecting new ideas and technologies
- Prepare the Implementation plan
- Be in-charge of UAT, reporting, dashboard and progress reports, etc.
- Liaise with Operations Strategy & Innovation team to share Asia progress
- Coordinate with internal and external parties e.g. Regional Operations teams and all stakeholders
- Plan and deploy new global initiatives as well as new ideas for Regional innovation development
- Collect user requirements and gather the information for system enhancement / revamp
- Master degree / Degree holders in Banking, Finance, IT or relevant discipline
- 5 to 7 years solid experience in Operations Project Management
- Strong Project Management skills and experience in driving innovation projects
- Multi-task, meet deadlines and able to work under pressure
Interested party please upload your CV or contact Jacey at +852 3907 3944.