VP, Business Analyst/ Programme Manager, Front Office Cash Equities Markets Execution Business
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
International Working Environment, Agile, Programme Management, Business Analyst, VP Cash Equities, Market Execution, Front Office
Our client is an international investment bank, offering products and services across personal, corporate, and investment banking, wealth management. They are eager to provide superior services to customers and clients and to support their stakeholders that generate long-term sustainable returns. They are now looking for a strong caliber candidate to support their growing business in the APAC region.
- Project managing medium and large-scale projects for Cash Equities, from inception through to delivery
- Ensure strong governance over the projects and effective stakeholder engagement and involvement in the programme – ensure transparency on delivery, issues and decision making
- Ensure comprehensive project documentation, including project plan/ milestones, business requirements, process flow diagrams and management/ project status reporting
- Work closely with key Front Office, Middle Office/Operations, Compliance and Technology stakeholders to obtain comprehensive business requirements.
- Write detailed business and integration requirements documents using the Confluence/Wiki-based documentation approach aligned with an Agile / sprint-based development methodology.
- Create detailed GUI mock-ups and other visual requirements to be presented alongside user requirements to development teams and key stakeholders.
- Obtain formal sign-off of business requirements from all key project stakeholders and ensuring traceability throughout the development cycle as requirements evolve.
- Work actively and closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation.
- Proven ability to influence and manage across multiple teams and regions to deliver complex projects
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to write high-quality Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specs that are clear and concise enough for both traders and developers to follow
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Front Office, Operations, Compliance, and Technology
- Knowledge of Cash Equities Trading FTB trade flows and processes
- First-hand experience working on a front-office trading platform
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives would be advantageous
- Experience in agile project delivery
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format and email to polly.yeung@ teksystems.com or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.