- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
VP Compliance (Wealth and Asset Management), Around 1M – 1.2M Base + Bonus (VPC/ERW190918)
• Large, prestigious financial services group • Opportunity to lead a small team • Around 1M – 1.2M base salary plus bonus
Large, prestigious financial services group is seeking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager for its Hong Kong office.
- Providing compliance advice on new business products and initiatives and conducting research on the applicability of relevant regulations
- Advising management, business, operations and other relevant departments on industry best practices and promoting compliance awareness and conducting training
- Implementing policies and procedures in relation to, and regularly review of, product marketing materials, sales programs, and advertisements to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Identifying and reporting allegations of non-compliance relating to protocols and suggest compliance planning improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 8 years of related compliance experience with a financial services company
- Knowledge and experience of different financial products (equities, bonds, commodities, derivatives or funds)
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Erica Wong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.