Our client is one of the PRC leading investment banks in Hong Kong. They are now inviting high calibre to join their Corporate Finance Team (General Sector), focus on IPO execution.
- Lead the team in execution of corporate finance transactions in Greater China region in particular HK IPO and corporate finance related transactions;
- Lead the team in liaising with client, professional parties and relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with execution of projects;
- Lead the team in managing deal timetable and coordinate with all parties to steer the deal;
- Lead the due diligence exercise in identification of key issues, planning the due diligence exercise and lead all parties in addressing the issues;
- Supervise due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check;
- Supervise preparation of listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- At least 6 years’ working experience in corporate finance, preferably with focus in HK IPO execution;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing HK IPO;
- Well versed with Hong Kong and PRC regulations in relation to corporate finance executions;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0104.