Responsibilities: Oversee the designing, preparation and compiling processes on credit-related portfolio management and regulatory reporting MI population under Risk Management Division domain. Control and monitor risk limits to comply with internal / regulatory requirements. Implement credit related projects, e.g. portfolio review, credit risk system enhancement etc. Provide user requirements and perform user acceptance tests for new systems / new MI population methodologies. Respond to business units’ inquiries on credit-related MIS reporting. Oversee and perform checker function to validate input from the Credit MI makers.
- Tertiary education with a background in Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Mathematics or other relevant quantitative disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably in the wholesale and consumer banking areas.
- Able to cater with a wide range of Credit MI and Control requirements in Hong Kong, ideally covering wholesale, consumer banking and treasury businesses.
- Strong statistical and data analysis skills.
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Access and also data warehouse management.
- A good understanding of business and credit MIS requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Able to work independently within tight deadlines.
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.