VP, FP&A (Asset Management)
- $HK 80,000 - 90,000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
This team is integral to this firms purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. This team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
Duties & responsibilities
- Support Asia Product Committee to develop central pricing and profitability model where useful, provide analysis, including pricing analysis by core products, work closely with Institutional Sales, Wholesale Sales, Investment teams and Product teams to identify areas that may impact on product profitability as a result of changes to certain assumptions on new investment capabilities and strategies, new funds, new clients or change of fee structures of current funds and clients.
- Provide business feasibility of investment capabilities and product changes and identify area of risks and financial impacts, and guidance to each country in Asia on the impact of accounting policies on new products and changes to products or as a result of changes to accounting policies.
- Regular review of product with regards to client suitability, sales, competitive position, profitability, pricing, operations, regulatory, accounting treatment, and identify area of risks, potential issues, challenge business on any sales gaps as planned and provide the solutions and recommendations to mitigate the risks and take necessary actions with business to close the gaps.
- Transfer pricing analysis and support businesses to ensure any fee sharing arrangements between the group entities, be fair, transparent and commercially reflect the services undertaken with a formal agreements and fees reflect at arm's length market practice, Support Businesses to ensure proper documentation in place to substantiate the activities for any outsourcing services with the groups entities. Rebate policy, proper documentation to support fee payments and others.
- Active identify and lead the value added analysis and ad hoc analysis, including sensitivity and external bench marking analysis, product behaviour studies and capability reviews for both Hong Kong and the region to facilitate senior management discussion
- Building trusted relationships with our stakeholders to work cohesively and transparently and find sustainable opportunities to optimise growth for our stakeholders. Active partnering with Retail Banking and Wealth Management finance and Global Asset Management to crystalise Asia Pacific Asset Management financial results and drive analysis to maximize firm wide value generation
- A business degree holder with at least 8 years relevant experience at a highly regarded asset manager covering FP&A
- Must be already based in Hong Kong