VP, Finance & Planning manager (Security Services)
- $HK 840,000 - 1,000,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 07 Jun 18 2018-06-07
My client is one of the worlds largest bulge bracket banks
- Produce timely and accurate routine performance management reports and analysis for Securities Services, mainly on Funds Services and Custody.
- Prepare and provide analysis dashboard to uphold a timely and quality delivery to stakeholders.
- Highlight issues and opportunities to business managers and recommend solutions in due course.
- Participate to develop a robust model for client profitability for Global Custody and Funds Services.
- Perform in depth financial, business and economical studies to present to management in conjunction with recommendations concerning proposed initiatives and projects.
- Direct, consolidate and analyse revenue and costs and other key statistical or financial reports, including analysis of periodic regional, market, client and product analysis.
- Conduct quarterly financial forecast and annual planning for Securities Services
- Build sales flow analysis and KPI to support business in driving business growth and strategic planning.
- Support ad hoc analysis and projects.
- A qualified CPA with degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years business management or FP&A experience from a highly regarded security services firm or equivalent