Our client is an Investment of arm a Listed Leading Insurance company, with AUM over USD 40 billion. They are now looking high calibre to join the team.
- Source and analyse and assess hedge funds and mutual funds globally, perform both investment and operational due diligence on existing and potential new investments
- Present all capital markets investment strategies to global asset owners via conference call/ client meetings
- Establish and maintain close relationships with fund houses/institutions to obtain a pipeline of investment opportunities
- Track, analyze and interpret trends in the assigned strategies and accompanying securities markets
- Perform special projects related to the asset management industry
- Prepare investment proposals for the firm’s investment committee
- 4 to 6 years of experience in statistics, hedge and mutual funds
- Degree holder or above, master degree holder is highly preferred.
- Top-level analytical, financial modeling and research skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills demonstrating an ability to state and communicate an informed investment opinion in a clear and concise manner
- A self-starter, who is able to work independently, has excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented and possesses an ability to think clearly
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent Mandarin is a Must)
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only ***