- MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA PLATFORM - RESEARCH, DATA, PRODUCTS AND DATABASES, RESEARCH STRATEGY, ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
- Managing a team of 6 researchers, setting team goals and guiding the team to achieve these
- Formulate and implement research strategy, inputting data from various sources, building industry relationships, maintaining online databases and products
- Working with teams in other offices in ensuring coherence and accuracy of information flow into databases.
- Using computer-based business applications, including microsoft excel and power bi, to analyse large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy.
- Delivering presentations at industry conferences, meeting with clients to talk about the latest insights and research methodology
- Individuals with an eye for detail, strong managerial skills, and the confidence and communications skills necessary to build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in finance/alternative assets, with 4 of these in a similar leadership role preferred.
- Business fluency in english is required. Fluency in a second asian language e.g. Korean, thai, bahasa preferred.
- Education level – bachelors’ degree. University courses conducted in english preferred.
- This position is based in Singapore, occasional business travel around apac may be required.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Rasika (email@example.com) with your resume.