VP, Human Resources Business Partner
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BC Technology (Hong Kong) Limited
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
BC Technology (Hong Kong) Limited is an emerging global FinTech innovation firm with a contemplated suite of services including business advisory, full-service brokerage, technology consulting and corporate business solutions.
BC Technology provides a one stop solution that merges blockchain technologies with traditional payments networks in the new digital assets ecosystem. As a leading Fintech company, BC Technology strives to help its clients harness the advantages of blockchain technology to tackle real-world business opportunities.
- Lead the Human Resources Department including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, manpower planning & budgeting, employee engagement & relations, performance management, training and succession planning etc.
- Build up the HR Department and lead a full spectrum of HR functions, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development & Retention, Employee Benefits etc.
- Direct all Human Resources initiatives in line with the business directions and company culture
- Give strategic advice to the senior management
- Review the Human Resources policies from time to time to ensure legal compliance and market competitiveness
- Monitor Administration Team to provide daily administrative services and continuously improve administrative effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for management of office and facilities maintenance, health & safety and general administration
- Research new processes and continually analyse existing processes to ensure the most efficient operations are in place
- Degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- +12 years of all rounded experience in Human Resources functions of which 5 years at a department head level
- A strategic leader who is proactive, well organized, both people-oriented and results-oriented
- Can work independently under pressure with strong communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well versed in HK employment ordinance and employment related legislation