VP, Investment Banking Audit
- HKD800000 - HKD1200000 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
A Top-tier Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Audit Manager to be part of their regional team in Hong Kong. You will be leading and managing Investment Banking audits in APAC, and at times, global.
- Conduct reviews of business and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to address issues
- Assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border)
- Evaluate effectiveness of controls designed to address those risk
- Prepare audit find reports to senior management
To be qualified for this role, you should have:
- 8-15 years of experience in audit, compliance or risk management areas within the banking industry
- Detailed understanding of investment banking front to back operations and regulations
- Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- Fluent in English but proficiency in Mandarin as well would be an advantage due to cooperation with stakeholders in China and Taiwan
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at email@example.com thanks.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330