VP, Java Developer (Cash Equities, Program Trading) 1.3 mi
- Up to HKD1300000.00 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 06 Jul 18 2018-07-06
This is a Senior Electronic Trading Developer role with 70% Development and 30% Support/BA responsibilities for their Program Trading/ Cash Equities/ Electronic Trading Business.
- Providing support for their growing Equities business on a technology front by doing core development for their front office applications
- Doing design and development for global in-house systems
- Part of a growing team in Asia to work on global in-house systems
- Enable to handle the critical application deployment/outrage issue along with 1st line support
- Covered the equity front/middle flow across Asia markets in /PT/Cash/Electronic business lines
- Daily communicated with the regional/global team on a number of different business/technology initiatives
- The position is also required to provide coverage (based on rotation) during HK holidays. Compensation leaves will be provided.
Required skills and experience:
- College degree in computer science or software development courses
- Have at least 5-8 year experience at a financial firm or in a related field, working in the programming or development position.
- Possess a clear understanding of Equities order life cycle and trading/settlement workflow.
- Equity Cash/DMA/ALGO/Program Trading/Swap flow knowledge will be good to have
- Connectivity/OMS/Algorithm/Markets understanding is essential
- FIX protocol knowledge is a plus
- Strong on Java/SQL/Linux shell/other scripts language
- Hands on the technical analysis/implementation based on the available platform
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com fpr quick processing