See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
As an Investment Fund specialist, you will be responsible to expand coverage of Investment Fund products/services ( including Discretionary mandates) for Greater China high net worth clients of Private Banking and Treasures Private Client segment. Responsibilities
- Assist the team to drive investment fund products strategy and drive desired business result
- Manage relationships with fund providers and relationship managers, maintain good relationship and drive collaborations with the partners to grow the fund business
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the system and platform support for investment funds distribution
- Perform regular products update to marketing teams
- Manage business related projects and develop MIS reports
- Meet budget targets on Investment Fund related products.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1,4 & 9 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- Explain product features and provide quality investment advise to marketing teams.
- Assist marketing team to meet Compliance and risk control team's requirements on order taking processes.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields.
- 8-10 years in related field. Related experience should be in Investment Funds Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Must be registered RI [Regulated Activities: 1, 4 & 9 (as required)]
- Good understanding of Investment Fund industry, i.e. regulatory, business need etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking with Investment Fund providers in the region
- With teamwork spirit.
- Able to provide investment solutions on Investment Fund products.
- Well verse with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg.
- Familiar with standard computer software programs.
- Speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and good writing in English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.