VP, Regulatory Compliance Manager - European Bank
- HKD60000 - HKD80000 per month + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
We are currently looking for an experienced Regulatory Compliance professional for one of leading mid-size European bank. Our Client is ready to offer a stable working environment, great knowledgeable team, work-life balance and high bonus package making the remuneration package more than attractive.
You will assist Head of Regional Compliance in all BAU issues related to general (core) compliance and regulatory compliance playing the pivotal role of advising the business on regulatory development and explaining the business how HKMA or SFC regulation will affect their day to day routine.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate and coordinate with relevant regulatory bodies and external/internal parties on compliance-related matters;
- Coordinate with relevant business and functional units to respond to various inquiries, surveys, and self-assessments conducted by regulators;
- Prepare relevant regulatory applications in conjunction with business and support units and maintain proper records on communications with regulators;
- Ensure relevant regulatory requirements are identified and addressed through proper channels;
- In conjunction with business and support functions, perform analysis of newly released rules, regulations, guidance which may impact the day-to-day business;
- Conduct compliance training to relevant business and functional units.
- Min. Bachelor Degree required
- 5- 6 years compliance experience (general banking) including those gained from the HKMA and the industry
- Sound knowledge of relevant banking rules and regulations as well as HKMA & SFC policies and procedures (previous working experience within HKMA is an advantage)
- Fluent in English and Chinese
If you are interested please APPLY today and our Consultant will reach out to you ASAP to discuss this opportunity.