VP, Relationship Manager, Commodities
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
A Leading International bank is looking for VP, Relationship Manager in Global Commodities (Soft and Hard) team.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with China Commodity Portfolio Clients.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A university degree in Business Management or related
- Relevant banking experience with a proven track record in sales and client relationship building, exposure in Structured and Global Markets deals is preferred
- A Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong product knowledge including cash management, trade finance, treasury, insurance and investment products
- Strong credit skills (experience with credit proposals)
- Self-drive and strong presentation skills
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com
Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.