VP/ SVP, Institutional Sales (Asset Management)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- GF International Investment Management Limited
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
GF International Investment Management Limited ("GFIIM") was established in Hong Kong in December 2010. GFIIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Fund Management Co., Ltd and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type -1 (Dealing in Securities), Type-4 (Advising on Securities) and Type-9 (Asset Management) regulated activities in Hong Kong. It is also approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as a RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII), and a Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII).
We are looking for VP/SVP, institutional Sales to join our Sales team.
- Report to Head of Institutional Sales and work closely with other Institutional Sales and Sales Supports to build, develop and maintain institutional clients;
- Assist with the development of the business strategy and plans to expand our market share and increase AUM;
- Conduct sales pitches, contact prospects and clients through various sources, and handle their enquiries, feedback and requests;
- Evaluate the clients’ investment policy to identify how our offerings can complement their existing portfolio(s);
- Introduce the objectives and process of investment products (Fixed Income, Long only Equity, Long Short Equity, Money Market Funds etc.) and services to clients;
- Work closely with the internal parties (Portfolio Managers, Legal and Compliance, Product, Operations departments etc.) in order to help the sales and service run smoothly;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holders or above, preferably in Finance, Economics or related majors;
- Solid knowledge in investment is required, including quantitative skills;
- Minimum of 3 -5 years relevant experience. Previous experience at an asset management company would be advantageous;
- Demonstrate a good record in fund raising and extensive network with institutional investors;
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Holder of SFC Type 1 & 4 Licence.
For details, please visit our official website: www.gffunds.com.hk
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com or click "APPLY" for job application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.