VP, Sales Strategy, International & Cross-Border Retail Banking
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
An Exciting Opportunity to be part of an expanding Consumer Banking (including Wealth Management) business focusing on International and Cross-Border Customer Segment…
Our client is an established International Banking Group with diversified business in the region in the Consumer Banking and Wealth Management space. As part of strategic growth, a team lead role has arisen for an experienced Sales and Business Strategy Professional to join the Consumer Banking business focusing on International and Cross-Border Customer Segment….
Reporting to the Head of the Business, you will lead a small team of experienced professionals on designing, developing and executing Sales Strategies and Business Development Strategies for the International and Cross-Border Consumer Banking business. You will drive the distribution strategy, look into partnership model, review the distribution model, sales and services designs. You will work with product and sales teams to come up with competitive product and service propositions targeting International and mainland Chinese customers and you will lead new business and marketing initiatives. Part of your role will have business management responsibilities including business performance management, productivity assessment, managing progress on growth target and plans. As a team lead, you will conduct regular business and sales strategy presentations to the business and sales management team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with 8+ years relevant experience gained from Sales Strategy, Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Business Management gained from Consumer Banking and Wealth Management.
- Experience in Cross-Border and International Consumer Banking business ideally with good understanding of mainland Chinese consumer clients segment
- Solid experience in strategy formulation and understanding of Consumer customer trends and behavior
- Familiarity to Consumer Banking products, services and regulations
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English. Mandarin language skill is highly preferred.
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 225672.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only