VP, Senior Credit Officer - Risks Hong Kong
For the portfolio of clients / transactions under the Senior Credit Officer / Credit Officer's responsibility (Energy and Resources group) :
Profile Required Required Skills
- Assessment and validation of the Business Lines credit requests, including Obligor Ratings, Basel II parameters and concentration
- Ongoing monitoring of the credit quality of the portfolio (portfolio review/watch and early detection of deteriorating credits)
- Contribution to the Bank's credit policies and procedures and risk review of various business initiatives (New Product Committee, Concentration Committee, Large Exposure Committee, business rules etc)
- Strong expertise in counterparty risk and financial analysis, cash flow projections and banking products (financing and derivatives)
- Knowledge of structured products such as project finance transactions (infrastructure, power or mining). Knowledge of Trade Finance will be a plus.
- Sound and independent judgment, leading to pertinent decisions & recommendations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Effective management of priorities
- Team player
- Senior VP and above with over 7 years of experience in corporate / structured credit, either within a risk management function, operations/control function or business line.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
A member of Credit Risk Management team, the Senior Credit Officer / Credit Officer will be responsible for the validation and the monitoring of corporate credit risk exposures originated by the CIB business lines across Asia.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000O5H
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 19/03/2020