VP / SVP, IPO & M/A LISTING RULES REGULATION (FINANCIAL SERVICES): 10+ YEARS
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Star Anise Limited
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
(1) Reporting directly to Group Head; (2) Great position in prestigious Financial institution; and (3) Excellent remuneration package
Our client is top tier financial services based in Hong Kong, Asia’s premier international financial centre and one of the world’s largest Financial institution exchange groups by market capitalisation. Our client operates the securities and derivatives markets and their related clearing houses and is the frontline regulator of listed companies in Hong Kong. As part of a strategic group transformation, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Audit or Compliance or Legal professional to join the Group Compliance Listing rules Regulation team in HK.
This role you will be supervising a small team of 3- 5 people in compliance and monitoring team for Listing department. You will supervise subordinates on daily operation and administration of the Listing Rules as the front-line regulator of listed companies in Hong Kong. You will monitor listed companies’ compliance with the Listing Rules, you will also responsible for handling enquiries and waivering applications relating to the Listing Rules related matters. In additional, you will provide guidance on interpretation of the rules, reviewing company communications and listing documentation, handling listing and waiver applications and carrying out pro-active monitoring of listed issuers' compliance.
As senior member in the team, you will act as subject matters expert. You will provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Department, particularly with respect to the review of novel and complex accounting, legal, business and financial issues. You will also Take an active role in the development of Compliance and Monitoring and the Listing Department by initiating, encouraging and following through on operational improvement initiatives as well as lead and provide assistance in policy development projects as required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Qualified Lawyers or Accountants or Auditors or university graduates of other relevant disciplines with at least 10 years working experience in Law firm, Accounting/ Audit, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or a related field, of which at least 2 years at management/supervisory level
- Experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of the Listing Rules and knowledge and its practices including laws, regulation ordinance, and accounting practices
- Equipped experience in Corporate truncation activities, IPO& M/A activities, Capital market advisory and listing issues advisory
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and knowledge of investigative techniques and procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is essential
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect serve as a regulator. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion.
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at +852 3708 9510 quoting job reference number JY.33215. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.