VP / SVP, IT INFORMATIONAL RISK, SYSTEM AND DATA RISK SENIOR MANAGER (BANKING): 12+ YEARS
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Star Anise Limited
- 12 Aug 18 2018-08-12
NEWLY created banking risk role. Senior Risk Management 2nd line of defense. Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Our client is multinational Banking Group with a well-established presence in Asia. As part of business expansion in Risk management arm, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior ops risk or IT/ informational and Data risk professional to join Hong Kong Team.
This role is newly created position within the banking group, this role will be reporting directly to Chief Control and Risk Officer. You will be dedicated to manage operational risk, internal control, quality and sustainability across the Operations, Services and Technology business. You will expect to set and execute an engagement strategy on end-to-end risk and control management across the Bank’s business initiatives, products and services. You will review and challenge the business and functions activities and ensure that exposure to transactional, data and informational risks/issues/controls are managed in a practical and effective manner.
You will act as Subject Matters Expert AND as Date Analytics expert to support independent Risk assessment as well as to provide advice and guidance on risk appetite setting and ensure appropriate action plans are in place for risks outside of risk appetite tolerance.
This role is absolutely essential and significant to banking operation in related to Transaction, data management, system risk and informational risk. Serving as pure 2nd line of deface, you will responsible to provide the sounds advise to business on date governance, transactional process, data modeling, date assess control.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 12 – 15 years experience (less experience can be considered VP level) in operational risk, IT risk, informational risk, IT audit, or data analytics control functions
- Strong Knowledge of regulatory environment in the financial services sector and exposure to an operations and control environment (e.g. audit, compliance)
- Solid IT experience and strong business acumen with strategic thinking mindset
- Ability to articulate the operational impact of business change and to convey complex information into useful, insightful and concise recommendations
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English AND Cantonese
- Self-motivated, independent and pleasant personality with good communication skills at all level
- Able to resolve and address issues with minimal supervision
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large multinational bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion.
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at +852 3708 9510 quoting job reference number JY.33433. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.