Our client, a leading global hedge fund specialized fintech, is looking for a Pre-sales VP to lead a team of pre-sales staff in working with clients across APAC. This company provides front to back office technology to its hedge funds with a scope of more than 400 client base worldwide.
- Understand competitive landscapes and key differentiators for the company platform's various business lines (E.g. Front to Back Office, OMS, PMA etc.)
- Understand the competitive landscape and key differentiators of the company's platform across the multiple lines of businesses that the company caters to.
- Evaluate customer business and technical needs with a consultative approach
- Collaborate with sales on the sales strategy
- Prepare and deliver high quality, 'solution-led' demonstrations and conversations to business and technical stakeholders from prospective firms.
- Preparing high-quality responses to RFI/Ps
- Build trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle client objections
- Use quantifiable metrics to help potential or existing clients with a reduction in cost / time, and-or an improvement in scales and effectiveness by identifying and resolving for business operation pain-points.
- Personalized Training and Development Plan
- Company paid Medical Insurance package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Global Working Exposure
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Rapidly expanding across APAC
- 6+ years experience working in Sales (Preferably Pre-sales)
- Experience working in a front to back office focused fintech
Good to Have:
- Exposure to hedge fund workflows