We are a professional valuation and advisory firm aiming at providing excellent financial advisory and valuation services to our clients.
- Assist the engagement Director and Managing Director to conduct valuation analysis, develop valuation models and prepare valuation reports for business valuations, intellectual properties valuation, intangible assets valuations and financial instruments valuations;
- Conduct relevant market, industry as well as technical research including research of the relevant valuation standards and fair value related financial reporting standards;
- Interact with clients as well as other professional parties;
- Assist in preparing proposal as well as marketing materials;
- Assist in business development and marketing activities;
- Assist in preparing technical research publication.
- University graduates with a Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, financial engineering or other related disciplines;
- Candidates with experience in business valuation or financial instruments valuation will be preferable;
- Good communication and written skills in both English and Chinese;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Self-motivates, mature and willing to learn;
- Candidates with relevant managerial experience with relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA/CPA, etc) will be considered as Manager;
- Candidates with 2 years (or above) of relevant experience will be considered as Senior Analyst position;
- Energetic and flexible working environment
- Friendly and energetic team
- Work-life balance
We offer successful candidates a competitive benefits package, medical benefit and good prospect of career development.
For interested parties, please kindly click on APPLY to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.