Vice President – Private Equities
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- VMS Investment Group
- 22 Oct 18
VMS Group (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory.The Group, with AUM around USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team for deal screening, execution and post deal monitoring.
- Manage deal screening process including financial analysis and due diligence
- Actively involves in deal structuring and negotiation; ensure effective execution of investments
- Proactively engage in post deal monitoring process, close contact with portfolio companies and keep abreast of their development
- Produce management reports for internal and external stakeholders’ review
The role demands an ambitious self-starter who can demonstrate high levels of initiative with a drive to succeed both as an individual and as a strong team player. Able to demonstrate commitment to technical excellence, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple activities and deadlines with minimal supervision.
University degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 6+ years of PE/direct investment experience or investment banking/M&A experience
- Generalist; with solid exposure in different industries
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Chinese along with a proactive working attitude
We offer various training opportunities and great career path. Candidates, who are interested in this position, please submit your CV including current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected for recruitment purpose only