Vice President - Business Management, Asia ex-Japan - Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
This role reports into Finance Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), Asia ex-Japan, and will be required to interact with a wide range of stakeholders across the Firm - including Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Management Team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who strives in a dynamic environment, with excellent interpersonal skills.
The main responsibilities are:
• Financial management and cost control
• Coordinate and support Finance budgeting, forecasting processes
• Manage indirect allocations of Finance to other divisions
• Engage with management team to manage and optimize divisional organization and team structure/hiring
• Partner with HR to drive divisional people strategy, talent management and advancement process
• Drive and ensure timely departmental communications and forums i.e. announcements; Townhall
• Provide business administration support to and controls for Finance management i.e. Business Continuity strategies; occupancy space planning; divisional operational policies
• Drive and execute divisional strategic initiatives i.e. digitalization projects
• Support CAO on various ad-hoc projects and tasks
• Can-do attitude with a good balance of big-picture thinking and hands-on delivery
• Experience in process transformation and cost optimization programs
• Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with senior management, and engage stakeholders across the business to drive strategic agenda.
• Strong prioritization and project management skills.
• A team player, possessing ability to build relationships and partnerships
• Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
• 10-15years of experience in a similar environment and/or business management function.