Vice President - IT (Infrastructure Services - Windows & Cloud)
- Responsible and overseeing the Cloud and Windows platforms' day to day operations and support. Lead and grow the team in delivering high quality IT services to users, and maintain the high availability of the IT systems
- Supervise change management, problem management and incident management according to standards and guidelines
- Support strategic and IT projects implementation and deployment of technologies related to the Cloud and Windows infrastructure
- Perform technology solution study with the architecture team and deploy the new technology to enhance system supportability, manageability and efficiency for the Cloud and Windows server platforms
- Responsible for IT budget, resources planning, IT procurement and vendor management
- Compliance with organizations policies and standards. Establish technical standards and best practices, and proactively explore new cloud/server technologies
- Runs a 24x7 operations, on-call support required.
- University Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of IT infrastructure working experience including 5 years leading team experience.
- Proven track record in leading the team in operations, infrastructure implementation and project management. Preferable in the financial institution
- Broad technical knowledge of administration in Cloud, Windows Server, Web Server and Database. Understanding of DevOps, Microservice, Kubernetes
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies, Cloud (AWS/Azure) and virtualization is an added advantage
- Strong supervisory, problem solving and analytical skills. A team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua an added advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX