Our client is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and their valuation team is looking for a strong candidate to join the team.
- Conduct valuation analysis, develop valuation models and prepare valuation reports for business valuations, intangible assets valuations and financial instruments valuations;
- Conduct relevant market, industry as well as technical research including research of the relevant valuation standards and fair value related financial reporting standards;
- Interact with clients as well as other professional parties;
- Assist in preparing proposals as well as marketing materials;
- Assist in business development and marketing activities;
- Assist in preparing technical research publication.
- University graduates with a Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, financial engineering or other related disciplines;
- Experience in Big 4s
- Good communication and written skills in both English and Chinese;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.