Experienced candidates in trade finance / trade operations, with at least 3 years spent on bills documentary checking are preferred
- Conduct documentary checking under import, F/B and B/B L/Cs.
- Review and process Bank Guarantee, Standby LC, and shipping Guarantee.
- Perform import bills payment under both import LC and import collection.
- Handle the Import Invoice Financing deals.
- Provide professional trade advice and quality trade services to the bank trade clients and BU.
- Ensure full compliance with the HK regulatory requirements and bank internal guidelines/procedures when going through the daily operations.
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks/missions/jobs assigned by the bank Top Management and/or Immediate Supervisor.
- University graduation or above. Relevant professional qualification/certificate (e.g. CDCS, CITF, CSDG, etc.) is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in trade finance / trade operations, with at least 3 years spent on bills documentary checking.
- Good understanding of relevant international rules and practice (e.g. UCP600, ISBP745, URC522, etc.), HKMA AMLO Guideline and HKAB Guidance Paper on Combating Trade-based Money Laundering.
- Experienced in Commodities Trade documentary checking is preferred.
- Self-initiated, analytical-minded with strong business acumen.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player and willing to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua) is a plus.