Vice President/ Assoicate, Market Risk
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Prepare the regular market risk reports for different business lines such as Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives, Asset Management and Equities;
- Conduct regular VaR, stress testing, back testing and risk capital calculation at firm level;
- Participate in limit setting, intraday and day end limit monitoring and reporting to the Business and Headquarters;
- Play an active role in the IPV process and work on Model validations and system UAT testing;
- Perform risk analysis in order to assist management in decision making, which includes deep dives into areas of risk;
- Perform market risk analysis on new business and products.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Statistics or Mathematics;
- Holder of relevant professional qualification will be an advantage, preferably FRM or CFA;
- 3- 6 years’ relevant risk management experiences in the industry (banks, brokerage, fund houses, etc.);
- Strong financial knowledge and skills, including models and quant methods;
- Strong knowledge in the capital market and products, especially in listed equities, structured derivative products, fixed income securities and commodities;
- Highly analytical with solid technical skills, especially in MS Office/VBA/SQL, experience in using Bloomberg will be an advantage;
- Highly motivated both to learn and to contribute;
- Good project management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.