Vice President, Credit Fraud Risk Management
Business Function Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Ensure timely review of applications across all product offered by the bank for any abnormalities related to fraud which may cause undue impact to the bank reputation or financial stature.
- Ensure that there is an un-bias distribution to the sampling of applications and portfolio such that a good representation of the portfolio can be achieved.
- Actively participate in and contribute towards development of new and enhanced risk management tools to improve the loan fraud processes and minimise fraud losses
- Prepare a sound Database management and integration with NPL /SP / EWSS cases to look at triggers, concentration risk on Branch /location / Segment /RM and Product Type
- Provide feedback to management on policies and processes that are affected by changes in the business environment to strengthen our processes internally.
- Recommend and implement appropriate actions in response to legal, regulatory, economic or business developments which impact risks and policy guidelines
- Ensure that there is a process in place for referral of suspicious account of application in accordance with guidelines and in compliance with bank's policy.
- Take investigative and follow-up actions for prompt resolution of escalated cases of possible fraud such that the customer's journey with the bank remain positive.
- Develop and review the necessary MIS to manage and control the sampling and review process that is in place for effectiveness and efficiency purposes.
- Provide prompt MIS reports, including analysis and commentaries on actual performance against targets as per required regularly.
- Ensure the Operating Procedural Manual is updated with changes in processes and guidelines on a timely basis.
- Ensure the Fraud Framework is being adhered to at all times such that results are delivered within expectation.
- Ensure that basic fraud identification and awareness training are available to related stakeholders to enable risk controls are in place across the credit Lifecycle.
- Ensure regular periodic fraud risk assessment on new RAC / Product Program & related process end to end.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University Degree or diploma holder plus 10 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrated track record in supervising a team
- Leadership and management skills to motivate and coach staff
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Financial crimes investigation background preferred