Vice President, Depository & Nominee Services (CSD/ ICSD)
• To establish and manage the assurance framework of complex CSD processes and any material changes to the process
• To ensure remedial actions of any risk events is fully resolved and executed across the department
• To identify areas of improvement in service quality to participants and effectiveness of controls
• To coordinate and handle any legal related matters related to our daily functions with listed company or market participants
• To identify impact to existing operational workflow, and Rules and Operational Procedure due to external event
• To participate in strategic initiatives, and help plan for the future roadmap of re-engineering the core system
• To manage a team of staff in ensuring the duties are performed properly, and lead the escalation process where appropriate Job Requirements:
• At least 10 years' relevant experience, of which at least 3 years at management/supervisory level in well-established financial organization
• Excellent knowledge of custody business and preferably with background in CSD or ICSD in global markets
• Demonstrate sound knowledge in various security types such as equity, structured products,ETF and fixed income
• Understanding of financial market innovation trends, product development and application of new technologies in the financial industry.
• Knowledge of technology and vendor platforms used in custody business is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and able to interact effectively withpeers and senior management
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.