About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Conduct fundamental credit research coverage of Greater China credits, including investment grade and high yield credits for an internal credit portfolio;
- Close monitoring and regular update of covered credit;
- Assist portfolio manager in identifying investment and relative value opportunities in the public bond market;
- Contribute to portfolio construction and asset allocation across sectors and regions through both macro and micro analysis.
- Degree Holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- 5-8 yrs of related working experience and in credit analysis on financial institutions
- Good Chinese language ability is a must
- Good command of spoken and written skills in English
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Willing to travel
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.